How does it work?
How does TRI-FIT custom work?
1. CONTACT – Email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us about what you are looking for. We can assist you with pricing information and design consultation immediately. Please note: Our minimum order quantity is 10 pieces total, with a minimum of 5 pieces per item. Men's and women's items count separately towards the 5 piece per item minimum. Here are examples that meet the minimum:
- 5 Women's Pro Cycling Jerseys + 5 Men's Pro Cycling Jerseys = 10 pieces
- 5 Men's Sleeveless Tri Tops + 5 Men's Aero+ Tri Shorts = 10 pieces
2. DESIGN FEE / DEPOSIT - TRI-FIT does not charge a design fee for use of any of our existing TRI-FIT designs in your own colors, adding as many logos as you like. For a list of current options, please check out the designs by clicking here HERE. You can also check out tri-fitathletic.com &/or scroll to the bottom of this page to see how many of the designs look "in real life". If you would like a completely new design, the design fee is $300 per design and must be approved and aligned with the TRI-FIT aesthetics and design ideals.
3. SAMPLE or "FIT KITS"- Sample sizes or "fit kits" can be sent upon request after the design fee is paid & design is confirmed for a $50 deposit. This deposit is refunded when the samples are returned.
4. DESIGN PROCESS – We want to help you create your dream apparel that fits into the modern & clean TRI-FIT aesthetic. You will be asked to email your preferred design (template choices HERE), color preferences and logos files or a suggested design file. We will then have our designers go to work creating your custom apparel. TRI-FIT can only work with and accept high resolution artwork including files that end in .ai, .eps, .pdf . Please make sure you have these files available if you are requesting logos on your gear.
4. ORDER PROCESS - TRI-FIT can accomodate bulk orders from a team/organization or we can open up a custom online "team store" with a specified ordering window for individuals within your organization to order on their own. If the "team store" option is used, please be aware that the order contact will be responsible to order remaining quantities for any items that do not meet the 5 piece minimum. Please note that in the "team store" model, final orders are not placed until your order window CLOSES.
5. DELIVERY - Standard delivery is 6-8 weeks from the final order CLOSE date. We offer free shipping to ONE domestic address in UK or AUSTRALIA (e.g. all items bulk-shipped to team manager). For individual orders placed via a "team store", standard shipping rates apply.
For further information please email: email@example.com